Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wellcome to Cycling blog



Hello!

My name is Bujes and I'm from Slovenia. I'm MTB (moutanbike) cyclists. I drive freestyle and freeride, but I don't like downhill. It is too dangerous for me.

I have Scott Voltage YZ2(you can see it left, but I have black edition). I destroied my freeride bike Colt two months ago.

I wanna tell you about Cycling forum. There you can find tons of useful informations about cycling and others sports.

Tell your friends about this blog and have a nice day.

Mery xMas and happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

March 4, the Republic of Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare has issued a notice in the GaiaOnline Gold, put the game virtual item trading platform is defined as harmful to minors website. Therefore, If you want to register after Korea's virtual goods trading platform to buy eve isk.
It is learned that the Department of Health and Welfare of the family decided to refer to the Juvenile Protection Committee's l2 adena. Juvenile Protection Committee to inform the Department of Health and Welfare Family "virtual item trading platform are harmful to minors of the web